The NECTAR v1 Vape is designed to turn off after 5 minutes for a number of reasons including to avoid overheating, to protect the battery and as a safety measure.
We don’t actually sell these but if you need another one then just send us a message and we’ll send you one free of charge.
- All of our vaporizers have been designed to be as discreet as possible hence their portable size and the decision to avoid clouds. So you should not expect any of our inhalators to act like some of the e-cigarettes you see out their producing foggy clouds of vapour. We’re in an era where some vaporizers are receiving negative press because of the amount of vapour produced invading non-vapers private space hence our decision to design discreet vaporizers. Don’t let that throw you off, clouds don’t determine whether an inhalator is working well or not.
- Also note that you are heating a chamber in the vaporizer which is in turn heating your ingredients. Note the work heating and not burning. You shouldn’t expect too much fog/vapor, which is one of the reasons vaporizing is healthier than smoking anything that combusts.
- Of course, we are going off our own judgement here, and have not seen your vape in detail so if your oil is not draining or your dry herbs are not going a darker colour after 3-4 sessions then feel free to send it in to us and we’ll have a look at it and if required, we’ll replace it within 24 hours.
- If you still want more clouds then we have a couple of tips for you:
- Leave your vape for another 20 seconds after the vape vibrates before drawing, as this gives enough time for the ingredients to heat.
- Try to draw through the mouthpiece slowly and consistently – this always works best.
The NECTAR v1 Vape should only be used with dry herbs. Similarly as to why a pro-footballer doesn’t play in the NBA in his spare time. A dry herb vaporizer works best when it’s used as a dry herb vaporizer. Hence we released The Bumble Bee vaporizer which has been specifically designed to be the most portable and discreet thick oil vaporizer that the world has seen.
Hi there, we have two versions, this one (Nectar) and the next version (Nectar v2). The Nectar has a stainless steel oven and the Nectar v2 has a ceramic oven. The Nectar v2 is currently out of stock and will be available to purchase between 3-5 days. Hope that helps
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yes, grinding will increase the surface area of your herb therefore increasing the rate of reaction, essentially making it easier to heat up. The same reason why its easier/faster to mix a teaspoon of sugar into a tea, then it is to mix a cube of sugar (An anology which may help you understand the ‘why’). However, ensure you do not compact the dry herbs as this allow for less room for air to pass through and will cause tighter airflow.
Please check the setting. You can switch the vibrate on/off by holding the + (plus) button.
The fluctuating is supposed to happen. The device saves battery by heating when required. This means it may temporarily stop heating for a few seconds when reached the required temp, the second it drops 1 degree, it heats again.
STAY TUNED WITH NECTAR’S NEWS & PROMOTIONS