WARRANTY EXTENSION FORM
All NECTAR products come with a twelve (12) month limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
NECTAR only warrants all NECTAR products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 12 months from date of retail purchase from www.nectarmedicalvapes.com and from authorised NECTAR retailers by the original purchaser (this Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers). Warranty does not apply should you purchase through an unauthorised 3rd party retailer. Please consult with NECTAR Customer Care to determine whether a third party retailer is authorised to sell NECTAR products
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 12 month warranty period, NECTAR will, at its discretion, exchange the device for a new one.
Except as stated herein, NECTAR makes no other express warranty, except as may be required by the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Any non-NECTAR products.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by NECTAR in the device documentation;
- Damage caused by concentrates, the concentrate adapter, or waxes;
- A device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorised or recommended by NECTAR or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorised or recommended by NECTAR but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and
- Normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact NECTAR Customer Care for more information on battery degradation.
- In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Review this NECTAR 12 month Limited Warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder.
- Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty replacement will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- It is recommended soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support and for your convenience, you register the date of retail purchase and device serial number as both are needed to establish the start/end dates of the Limited Warranty.
- If no date of purchase is registered or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to NECTAR at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by date of device manufacture using the device serial number.
- Contact NECTAR Customer Care to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
- NECTAR Customer Care may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving device replacement.
- All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to NECTAR before a replacement device will be provided. Please note: NECTAR is not responsible for lost packages if your package is not scanned with the label we provide.
- Original purchasers returning devices for a replacement will be subject to age-verification. NECTAR will only honour this Limited Warranty from purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.
- In no event shall NECTAR be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have additional rights based on your jurisdictions.
- NECTAR is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorise any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.
The fight against unauthorised and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to quality and service by NECTAR. NECTAR advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorised resellers. While NECTAR would like to help the victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes.
STAY TUNED WITH NECTAR’S NEWS & PROMOTIONS