Our pollen press machine, also known as a rosin press, is an efficient, effective and safe way of extracting rosin from starting materials. It combines extreme heat and pressure to force the dry herbs to liquify, producing a very concentrated and potent concentrate.
This Nectar Pollen Press kit comes with everything you need to get started! Take a look at what you get with the Nectar pollen press.
- 1x Nectar Pollen Press (1.5T rosin press machine)
- 2x Rosin Scrapers
- 2x Rosin Containers
- 50x Parchment Papers
- Temperature range: 0-150°C
- Max compressive force: 1.5T (1500kg)
- Full plate control
- Mechanism: Dual heating plates
- Plate thickness: 2cm
- Plate material: Solid aluminium
- Plate size: 5cm x 7.6cm
- Digital temperature control
- Even heat distribution with micro processor precision temperature gauge
- Digital automatic timer
- A pollen press kit including all accessories needed to get started
- High rosin press yields
- Suitable for pressing a variety of starting materials
- Suitable for those new to rosin press machines
- Fit for both personal and commercial applications
- Portable and transportable
- Extensive operating manual including top tips for pressing the best rosin
- 1 year warranty on rosin press and accessories
- Electrical: 220 volts | 100 watts
- Shipping dimensions: 30cm x 13.5cm x 27.5cm
- Weight: 10kg
Temperature and Time
- Dry Sift – Prime temperature: 74C to 90C, Heating time: 60s to 130s
- Flower – prime temperature: 87C to 105C, Heating time: 30 to 220s
Filter Bag Size
- 25U* – Fine materials such as dry sift
- 100U* – Flower; results in best filtration and highest quality output with some reduction in yield
- 160U* – Flower; good balance between yield and quality
*U = Micron Size
Nectar Pollen Press Return & Warranty Policy: No returns on any sales are permitted, all presses now come with a one year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. During that time we will supply parts free of charge, for anything that breaks. If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
Same day dispatch except on holidays and weekends.
If you want a pollen press with bigger plates and higher temperatures check out our Nectar Pollen Twist. It has a plate size of 6cm x 12cm and temperatures up to 250°c, and is suitable for those who want a press that fits onto a counter-top and don’t want to hook up an air compressor.